I don't want to be with hubby no more but I try to make things work what should I do??

It seen like we fight every day and some time I have to ask myself do I love him. I'M NOT HAPPY NO MORE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• If you don't want to be with him anymore, why would you try to make things work? For things to work you have to want them to work, and since you don't want to be with him anymore that obviously is not the case.

It seems to me that it is time for you to move on. Its not fair to you, him, or your children to continue dragging out the inevitable.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• What brought you to this conclusion? Do you want to try for yourself and him or the kids? I suggest couples therapy.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 9:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• See the thing is I'm trying to work with him and his babyma (his Mom) I'm 25 weeks and he look at me like why you not doing things like before. It's so bad that I love kids but I do not want no more by him. If I clean and then walk out he go right in there and fu*k it up and will not clean afer his self. I ask him to work with me but he tell me to take him as he is or roll out so it's time for me to go. I need somene to be 50/50 and can talk and do not act like a child I need a man I'm a good wife I would do any and everything for my man and do not ask for nothing but food sometime.
    Anonymous

• agree whole-heartedly with the first answer. I, too, am experiencing the problem with which you are dealing. We have been married for ten years and I am "trying to make things work". However, it seems things are getting emotionally worse. Maybe we can help each other for one last try because I know you try because you don't want to be the reason your relationship failed. I know you don't want to feel as if you're the one who gave up and abandoned the situation. Please share something you tried, maybe it will work for me and I will suggest something that might work for you.
    ocalabelle

Answer by ocalabelle at 9:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I ask him to let go therapy or just have someone come in and hear both side so they can help us but he do not want that
    Anonymous

• take a break. Just do a simple separation and think things out, nothing drastic just time to clear your head and see if this is what you want.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ocalabelle I do not know what to do that why I'm looking for some help cause I'm bout to tell him to get out cause I feel like I'm a SAHM s why not do it 100%?
    Anonymous

• Wish I had words of advice, am in the same boat.
    Anonymous

• Hell if I know!!!
    Anonymous

• Feel free to send me a personal message. It would be easier to share ideas that way.
    ocalabelle

Answer by ocalabelle at 12:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2009