who lives in kansas

okay i got a question for those that is in kansas?

when your on food stamps and cash assistance do the come to your house for a evaluation?
and ask for refrences?

please im confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• i dont live in kansas but i know here in jersey they dont- but they do need letters from landlords and the such- y did they come to ur house or did someone tell u they do? because i really dont think theyre supposed to
    Anonymous

• yes they came out to my house and did that. and then sent letters to my refrences...im confused
    Anonymous

• wow they shouldnt do that- its an invasion of privacy i would think- and sending letters to ur refs really shouldnt be allowed! did u talk to ur case manager about this? thats so weird- i mean i can understand trying to make sure u live where u say u do but ive never heard of needing references or sending letters to them- all i needed was a letter from my landlord saying that i live there how much i pay in rent and that i have access to a working stove and sinks and so on- then my birth certificate and ss card and so on but no never heard of wut ur talking about- thats craziness!
    Anonymous

• i just called my case worker she says they do it ramdomly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2009