What are you going to do tomorrow?

Me I am going to work and I will finish my speech. I think I will also make tacos for dinner yummm.

What is on your agenda?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will probably be breaking up fights all day. Gotta love spring break. I will be glad when it's over.
    Netterbug

Answer by Netterbug at 11:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• im going to HOPEFULLY feel better and get over this sickness that ive had for a week!!
    and i want to enjoy this nice weather but being soooo sick is preventing me... =(
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• oh! and i have the dentist tomorrow at 5pm :D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am going to my sons t-ball game.

m_allen

Answer by m_allen at 9:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am going to work and play catch up. After two solid days of rain and working for a man who installs swimming pools I have mad business to conduct. Darn Mother Nature. I made a batch of ham and bean soup and I am going to take some to my son and his room mates. I also get paid tomorrow so off for diapers etc. Soooo basically same shit different day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• OMG salexander you just reminded me I need to call hubby and tell him to bring home some diapers.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Lawyer appointment at 10am, then off to Walmart, then go home and put in some flower beds... I just hope the weather cooperates.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lets see...check out the damage past renters left on my uncle's property, make a list of what i need to buy to fix it up for the next renters, lunch w/ my mom, home depot/walmart to buy supplies to clean up said rent house, and a meeting w/ an older couple to see if they will be our realtors.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am hoping for warm, sunny weather so I can open the windows in the house to air it out. I need to finish up the laundry and get started with painting my daughter's bedroom. I'll do the cutting in and my husband can do the ceiling and walls when I am done.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have to babysit from 7-2:30. Then I am taking my youngest DD to the doctor for a well visit appointment. Come home cook dinner and then relax with the kiddos at night.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2009