do you??

so my husband gets home, and is being super nice so you know something is up. he wants to go race our family car at the race tracks with his friends it turns out, i love letting him go do things like this, and to see his eyes light up when you say yeah go and have fun. The problem is i want to go do something fun like that too but sadly i cant think of anything i want to do, any ideas of what you would do by yourself for a few hours during the day??? I dont have any, maybe a hair cut, but thats not much fun, maybe get my toes done, i dunno, lets hear what your favorite thing to do by yourself would be

emleejane

Asked by emleejane at 9:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gee....I have no idea. That never happens! Going to the grocery store without the kids in tow is a treat to me!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• im the sameway mishelly728. but this weekend is opening weekend for the giant flee market its cheap it gets me out and i get to see things like people and there stuff and maybe ill find something there. and the food is cheap and yummy. but i will also have my 3 year old with me so not an alone day *sigh* but something to do.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Google what's going on around your town. See if anybody has any plans, or just go to the mall and see a movie after shopping. You just gotta look and see what's going on around you.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 9:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If I could do anything by myself I'd go see a movie. I love the whole movie-going experience! I don't even care what I see, I just like to be there! (although I do prefer comedy or action).
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Thrift shopping. I love it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I grab my camera and go out and take pictures. Not only does it get me out of the house it helps ease my anxiety!
    canadiangirl5

Answer by canadiangirl5 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• picture taking is such a great idea, i love getting those ideas from people, the ones that are so obvious but you just would never see them unless someone points em out, its like when your looking for something like your glasses but they are on your face, i love those little advice tips that hit you like that, thank you!!!
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 9:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2009