• In the Spotlight:

Jamie Foxx out of line?

Ok, this has probably already been asked today, but I just got on, so I'm gonna ask it any ways. What do you think of the Jamie Foxx/Miley Cyrus thing? I am no M.C. fan, and I have always kinda liked J.F., but I think he was WAY out of line talking about a 16 year old like that. Had it been a white comedian saying something like that about a 16 year old black girl he'd already be looking for a new job. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here we go again...A pig in a dress is still a pig! Jamie Foxx, whether he meant to or not said some very immature and ignorant things about a 16 yr old girl that most young American girls look up to for a role model. He may have meant it to sound funny but the truth is that it was done in very poor taste and I feel it showed his lack of integrity and maturity.
    wifedoll

Answer by wifedoll at 11:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• what happened got a link I didnt hear about it yet

Anonymous

• I missed it what happened?
    Anonymous

• i think it is all stupid. she is a famous person period non famous and famous people say crap about just about everyone.
    and ya it was but your post made a little moresense lol
    Anonymous

• I see your true colors shinning

Anonymous

• http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20272211,00.html
    Anonymous

• My true colors shinning? First of all, I think you mean shining (one "n"), and what does that mean any way?
    Anonymous

• He is a comedian that's what they do I don't see anything wrong with it she is in a real world and it gets worse

Anonymous

• Tell that to Don Imus who lost his job for saying less about the basketball players.
    Anonymous

• i agree. remember cramer from sienfeild? the comments he made? adn then the white guy talking about the black girls from college. his show go tkicked off air. pleas eif it were a white guy famous or not saying anything like that about a black girl. jesse jackson and all them others would be lawsuit lawsuit. i agree completely. its the same reason why we dont have white colleges, white scholarships, white history month,ect ect. because it would be racist, but when its the other way around its anything but racist. i agree with your post and back you up 100%
    Anonymous