Jon and Kate Plus 8

I don't know if any of you keep up with the show, but there are rumors about Jon cheating on Kate and that Kate is a diva now, and oh yeah what happened to Jody? Anyways, I like the show, but at the same time I don't know how I feel about putting your kids out there like that. They make a lot of money off the show and get endorsment deals from companies and free trips. Must be nice. I don't believe in bashing other moms, I think we all work hard and try to do the best we can for our families, but I dunno I feel indifferent about it. Some people say they exploit their kids, others say they are just doing what they have to make money. Also, they sure fight crazy sometimes. Kate seems mean to Jon, but Jon can be mean too, it doesn't seem healthy to fight like that in front of the kids. What do you think. No bashing please, we're all moms here and shouldn't call names.

dawn_misayo

Asked by dawn_misayo at 9:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• Jon didn't cheat on her. The have issues like any other couple, they are just in the media. Kate can be a bitch but if she didn't have the control she does over her 8 kids, she would have chaos. I think Jon needs to be back working outside the house. They have a lot to handle, they have 8 kids all with different personalities and wants/needs. I can't begin to judge them, I am not in their shoes and I couldn't imagine what I would do in that situation.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I dont think Jon cheated on her, but he did go out when he was at his moms house & some girls took pics with him.. IMO Kate is becoming a bit too HOLLYWOOD for me to like.. Jody: look up aunt jody in your search bar-she isnt on the show anymore because kate threw a bitchfit when TLC tried to compensate her for all the time the crew spent at her house with the kids- kate said NO ONE was going to make money off the show ... but THEM! Kate is very mean to him & it drives me crazy, but he is a man & could try to stop it if he wanted too.
    I think its time for them to quit the seasons & maybe do updates once a year so we still get to enjoy the amazing kids but they are not being bombarded in on so much. I feel for the kids, especially the older 2. they have FRIENDS that watch the show. would u want ur friends to see u throwing a tantrum? No!
    I could go on about them. I love watching them, but i dont agree with everything.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• personally i don't think they do much different than they would if the camera's weren't following them. And alot of people fight in front of there children, personally i think it shows the children that they don't always get along, but at the end of the day they still love each other and work things out.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Since I don't have anything nice to say about Kate I won't say anything at all. My mum taught me well. However, I use to be a fan of the show and now I no longer watch it.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i dont think he cheated on her. thats the media for ya! he got really drunk and took some pics with fans. supposedly he told them he and kate are divorcing, but theres no proof he said that, and dont we all say crazy things when drunk sometimes?! Kate is a bitch. she's using her kids fame for her love of money. she has cooks and maids so it's not like she's an overly hard working sahm. and she complains too much.
    Anonymous