Scary, Haunted, Ghostly...do tell!

I wanna hear all about some of the creepiest things you've experienced. please tell us all! I'm going to repost this throughout the night so I can get more people's stories....share yours now though! thanks!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• about 2 years ago me and dh and 2 close friends went ghost hunting in a cemtery about 40 mins away and about 1/2 mile before we got to the cemetry gates thriller played ( it was july ) and just as we reached the gates the creepy voice on the song came on it was freaky. we got great pics and had fun with full respect and next day i develop film ( old camra) and things were great by am the next day i woke up to get dd up for school heard a noise open my blinds to big glass door and it was 100% shatterd but still intacked there was no impact spot it was jsut shattering (the noise was like a breaking noise craking of glass) we never heard anything that night and our room is close to that door and kids were alseep there was no reason. dh says we brought something back or upset something. and when i sent friend pics online he computer just crashed. not sure if its all because... but we smuged and all was fine havent gone back lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• oh and maybe my 3 year old sees ghost i know one day out of no were we were driving past a cemetry by our new house and out of no were he said ghost mama.. i said were he said over there pointing to cemerty we dont talk ghost in front of him or watch ( its all dora wow wow wubbzy lol ) and i dont discorage i just say ohhh ok. also when i was lil about 6 i swear i saw a monk in my moms old apt. i was scared and hid under blankets still to this day i swear what i saw it was a monk in a robe go towards my moms room my mom now beleaves me cause my story hasent changed and its been over 20 years.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My friend swears she lives in a haunted house. One day her bra disappeared from its usual spot and she found it elsewhere. I thought she was just having a forgetful moment, but then she kept telling me stories about weird stuff that would happen, like a cold spot that would appear just above her in bed and not anywhere else (she could put her hand through it to notice a difference, and there wasn't a window open). Also while in bed, she saw something weighing down the corner of the bed (like someone had sat down right then), but there was no one there. But that's all she's experienced in that house so far. She is a christian, and believes that tape recording or having someone "take care of it" could only bring in more trouble.
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My dad passed away in oct07. My son was born in feb08. In my living room we had his playpen/bed. On the wall near where his playpen was, we have all of the baby photos, and one of my dad and my DD that was taken a few months before he passed away. Well all of a sudden one night my DS started really freaking out in his playpen. He kept getting louder and louder. Enough that I finally decided just to pick him up figuring this is more then just fussyness.. As soon as I sat on the couch with him a picture fell off the wall and fell in his playpen. It was the picture of my dad & DD. Coinsidence, maybe but I totally think it was my dad making him scream louder and louder. The timing was just really freaky. If it was my dad..Thanks! That picture would have totally hit him in the head.
    teafan

Answer by teafan at 10:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• When i was little my family lived in a small apartment and my sister and i shared a bedroom together. we were all asleep and i had to go to the bathroom and i woke up and sat up in the bed when i looked over there was a little girl with blonde hair and a pink dress sitting and rocking in a chair i pulled the blanket over my head and then slowly pulled it down and she was gone. I had NO CHAIR in my room at all!!! I told my mom and she didnt believe me until she heard voices calling our names through the day. WE MOVED OUT!!
    txbran

Answer by txbran at 11:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2009