What is your type of a bath towel?

It is funny bc I usually go for the old ones that I have they are already thin looking and feeling and I like those better to dry with than my new fluffy ones.
I feel with the fluffy new ones leave me feeling still wet and yucky feeling.
I know I am weird. But I gots to know...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH is the same way. For X-Mas we always get these really big fluffy towels from my aunt & uncle, and he hates them because he never gets dry. Meanwhile the old crappy falling apart towels he loves. I could care less either way.
    teafan

Answer by teafan at 9:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I like the thin ones hubby likes the long thick ones that can cover his whole body , those are way too big for my short self ... LOL
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm a tall gal and a regular bath towel won't cover me proper and I refuse to spend 30 for a bath sheet (hell that's a cute shirt from somewhere) I usually buy nice, pretty beach towels and use 'em all year round. I find nice ones from TJMax and Marshall's for about 10-12 bucks; they're big, soft and fully. However, years ago my hubby bought several Tommy Hilfiger towels from Macy's and they weren't bath sheets but they were certainly bigger than a regular bath towel and we spent about 20 each on those and we still have them 5yrs later and they're still going strong. I've tried to find them recently and have looked everywhere and was told by someone in Macy's that Tommy doesn't make towels anymore. Wahhh

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• A clean one LOL
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 9:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• We only have one kind. I throw ours out when I buy new ones like every few years.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I love the thick ones.
    I use what is called a Bath Sheet for my body (I love it!) and a thinner, less expensive, regular sized towel for my hair.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Oh, and I should say that I only use laundry detergent and Borax to clean all our towels. No fabric softener. I found that fabric softener coats the towels and prevents them from fully absorbing the water from our skin and hair so I stopped using it. Amazingly, our towels are not rough at all, especially when folded as soon as the dryer stops.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009