the old biker

A crusty old biker out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up to a tavern in the middle of nowhere, parks his bike & walks inside. As he passes thru the swingin' doors, he sees a sign hanging over the bar:
COLD BEER: $2.00 HAMBURGER: $2.25 CHEESEBURGER: $2.50 CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50 HAND JOB 50.00
Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole' biker walks up to the bar & beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farmers.
She glides down behind the bar to the ole biker. 'Yes?' she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, 'may I help you?'
He leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he whispers, "are you the one who gives the hand jobs?"
She looks into his eyes with a wide smile & purrs "Why yes! Yes, I sure am."
The ole' biker leans closer & whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good, cause I wanna cheesebuger"

trelyn

Asked by trelyn at 9:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Funny!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• LMAO , that was funny ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2009