How soon can i find out?

LMP was march 30. Have a normal 28 day cycle. BDed every day during ovulation. How soon can I find out if I am pregnant or not? What are the chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would probably wait till you miss your period or at least 3 days before missed period because i still haven't had a period and i'm a week and three days late and it's still not showing up so i guess it's up to you but I'm getting a little depressed because i've been trying for a while and still nothing so maybe you'll have better luck baby dust to you!
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am in the same boat here... So I have this feeling i am prego because with my first baby I had this same feeling. OH man and my boobs hurt so bad already and I keep crying alot. Either I am going to have one bad period or i am showing signs of being pregnant really early. I have already taken a test just to see yeah BFN.. DAMN i wish we just could know...
    sarabeth1

Answer by sarabeth1 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2009