Who here is sick, and getting worse?

I been sick since Friday and i went to the ER for chest pains and coughing so hard..they said i sounded fine and NOW i lost my voice...my throat is scratchy sounding when i cough and its killing me to cough!!

Doesnt help that im due to give birth next week =(

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 9:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• allergies but getting better. we have had somesort of illness in my house for about 3 weeks now, it got passed from one person to the next, but its finally gone. just my allergies. hope you get better
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 9:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• OMG! I LOST MY FREAKING VOICE 100000% ..i cant even scream!!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It sounds like a lot of people are getting sick. I just read another post like this. Take glutathione supplements. I take it in the form of milk thistle, and I haven't been sick this season, even when my husband came home sick. My immune system used to be really weak, and I would seem to be either sick with a cold or sick with a sinus infection. (I was a preemie, and constantly got pneumonia as a baby).
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Two of my kids have colds like you just described.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009