I pee every hour on the hour I'm 25 weeks. It's so bad that I would get out my sleep too is that o.k?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes while being pregnant you will be taking alot more trips to the toilet, try leaning forward while peeing the baby is pushing against the bladder but if you do this it seemed to me when I was pg all the pee would come out somehow..lol I know dumb but it made me feel alot better. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It's perfectly normal. Your baby is most likely resting on your bladder. It's just the beginning of a long life of suffering to make your baby more comfortable! If you are very worried about it then you could mention it to your doc and they'll test your urine for a urinary tract infection. When was your last check up? I am pretty sure they screen your urine for infections at every visit anyway, but if it's been a while since your last visit and you are worried then you can have them test you. Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Totally normal!! In fact, be prepared to do it even more often later in your pregnancy.. You will feel such a heavy weight on your bladder/cervix that sometimes you think you have to pee & nothing will come out. It is the nature of the pregnancy-Congratulations!
    allymommy324

Answer by allymommy324 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• thats the part that sucks...trying going pee RIGHT before you go to bed..wait another minute and let your bladder release those LAST few drops...and trust me..you'll sleep a bit better..you'll get a few more hours of sleep in..i STILL do that and im 39 weeks...trust me..it works!!

<333
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• well definitely dont drink anything the last 2 hours before you go to bed and i always sit there for 3-5 minutes and i always pee a little more within that time and that really helps bc that used to be me but now i only get up 2-3 times a night to pee.. good luck s/he is only gonna get bigger and lower!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ha ha. yeah. totally normal. people at work used to make comments 'cause i would go every hour on the hour. and then towards the end, i started to lose bladder control (do those kegel exercises) so i would practically run to the bathroom. and do you know how embarrassing it is to have to stop on your way home from work everyday to use the bathroom at the mcdonalds literally 10 mins away from home because you can't hold it 10 mins?? and yes, i peed before i left work. lol. good luck with that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009