Describe what a stay at home Mom's Job is .

give us your job description of a stay at home mom. It can be of what you believe is what you should do as a stay at home mom, what you really do as a stay at home mom, or what you would do if you were a stay at home mom.

MrsFancyPants

Asked by MrsFancyPants at 10:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• Chef,bill payer,taxie driver,vet - for our pets,grocery shopper,house cleaner ............................ Oh God I am going to stop.

My Hus goes out and makes the Bacon and I do everything it takes to fry it.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ok here is mine: childcare, nanny, housekeeper, cook, accountant, taxi driver, secretary, entertainer, doctor, seamstress, dog walker...and thats just what popped into my head now, however there may be more later
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• everything lol. i cook i clean make dinner get kids clean homework bills and i dont get to punch out. my dh works hard so i know i would want to come home to a clean house and dinner. but im the care taker the nurse the accountant just about everything. did i mention i am always tired lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• A mom that takes care of her kids and household stuff. Same as a housewife but add kids! I keep the house clean, do laundry, play and take care of my daughter, cook. Then do it all over again the next day
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 10:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ohhhh i do all thoes to lol see im tired. cafemom is my break. (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well I'm pretty much the babysitter, maid, cook, gardener. It's not as bad as it sounds. I love the time I get with my dd and the bond that we have, cause I'm with her 24/7 and breastfeeding.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• everything! lol- im a stay at home mom to 3 beautiful boys and 1 on the way- im a cook, a maid a nurse a teacher (im a homeschooler to my 5 yr old and my almost 4 yr old) a cleaner of boo boos a curer of stomach aches a psychiatrist a referee a coach a throwup bucket a tissue a potty trainer a zoo keeper (our pets lol) a personal shopper of food and clothes and im sure theres more but i cant think of it right now- my mind is fried after a busy day! lol but i wouldnt trade it in for a million bucks i love my job(s) as mom but i also know i would be doing all of that even if i did work a 9 to 5
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Nanny, maid, chef, gardener, taxi service, Doc(on occasion), bill pay, money management, shoping for houshold supplies, entertainment service for my 2 year old, sexbot for my hubby, valet(as in I help dress my hubby) I do it all. Hubby goes to work and also does all fixing of stuff
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I do prettty much close to what every one said exept for bills and grocerie shopping, my hubby goes with me on that one. cook, clean,laundry, play with the kids kiss boo boos ect. wouldnt trade it for all the $$$ in the world!!
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 10:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• oh i forgot the sexbot part! lol lstrickland thanks for reminding me that one- i have to add that on to my list! lol-
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009