My 16 month old will not stay in her bed what do I do???

Before we all was in one bedroom on the floor( me 25 weeks and 3 girls) But now that we move and everyone have there bedroom my 16 month old would not stay in her bed. She will get up anytime in the night and come to my bed and go back to sleep what can I do to keep her in there??? should I put her back in her crib?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son climbs out of his crib sometimes. But I put him back in his bed, making sure his diaper is dry and he has his blanket and sippy cup. He also likes to sleep with his pacifier, though we're trying to wean him from it. Since he doesn't have his own room, I can't shut his door. Otherwise that is what I'd do--put him back in his bed and shut the door. If he's really upset, my husband or I will sing to him when he's in his bed. He usually falls alseep after a while once he's back in his bed. The more consistent we are, the better.
    3are_a_blessing

Answer by 3are_a_blessing at 12:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2009