WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GREEN WORKS

BY CLOROX ? DO YOU THINK USING GREEN PRODUCTS AROUND THE HOUSE IS BETTER ?

ELIZABETHSMO902

Asked by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Greenworks. I think it works just as good as some environmentally bad cleaners, so why not use it? As far as the environment goes, I am not an environmental scientist, but I can still concern myself with what kind of damage I am doing during my time here. I don't think it would hurt any of us to be more considerate of our environment, either! I have tried to teach my children to be responsible and that includes being responsible to our environment....
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 10:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Who cares, I'm not gonna be around when the enviroment goes to crap, I only got another solid 60ish years left. In that amount of time It may get worse but I dont think the earth will be unihabitable.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think your ridiculous to say that the Earth won't "go to crap" What about the world for you kids? Ever think about that? Don't be selfish. It's people like you that make the enviorment the way it is.

I use the green works biodegradable wipes. I love them. I don't really use any other chemicals to clean with, other than laundry detergant, but as far as bleach or anything I dont' use it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Give me a break. I agree with the first post. It's been documented that the earth is not in as bad a shape as they keep feeding to us. I personally think that the world has been here long before me, and will be here long after me...and my son. I'm not worried about it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I try not to buy harsh chemicals whenever possible, but when I need to I have to buy the store brand. Let's face it, Greenworks is just too darn expensive.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yes, the world will be here forever, essentially. But are you not worried about your living conditons? Or your grandchildren's? Are you that selfish? Why not do all you can to prevent pollution?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009