am i alone or does your kid also ...( poop ?? ) (:

ok my son sometimes dosent poop but as soon as i give him a bath and hes all clean he will poop sometime after he goes to bed but if he doesent bath one day he wont poop then he gets a bath and by nights end BAM... he stinks. any of your lil ones do this or is my son weired lol? ( still trying to night train him )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Bath time probably relaxes him so that he is able to poop. I wouldn't worry about it. Just clean him up and put him to bed. You could try putting him on the potty for story time to see if he will go before you get him all ready for bed.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My son asks for a clean diaper so he can poop and he WILL NOT poop until he gets it even if it is the next day LOL I think your son is just a Prince LOL
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My son and daughter both wait till they are in a clean, fresh diaper before they poop. It irratates the sont outta me too. I think they do it just to tick me off sometimes.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2009