For Christians...

God has helped me through a lot. He humbles me when I become too proud, and helps me see when I am not doing things in the right light.
Would you like to share what God has helped you through?

mo2a27

Asked by mo2a27 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-6 Credits)
  • Well, I am not Christian but God helps me through life. God has helped there be perfect timing for everything major, even when it seems impossible.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• The grace and mercy of Christ has saved me many times over. He has proven his love over and over again, though I was never worthy of neither His love nor His mercy. My children are healthy and alive, my husband is a wonderful Godly man, I get to sing with my friends and praise Him in the process, I get to stay home and play with my kids all day, I have amazing friends that love me, he has delivered me from alcohol addiction, nicotine addiction, and sex addiction. He is so good and wonderful and merciful. I truly don't deserve all He has done for me.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• we had a m/c a few years ago and it was really hard to deal with. it took me a couple years before I really could see that it was for the best. my hubby and I just weren't in a place stable enough to bring a child into the picture. we were both extremely young and inmature and had A LOT of growing up to do. plus I really feel that if the pregnancy had resulted in a child we would have been driven apart and ended up divorced. we are now at a much mroe stable point in our relationship, he is home for this pregnancy and will be for this birth(as of now, who knows with the military) where as the other pregnancy he would have missed alot of it including the birth. it helped me grow alot and has given me the wisdom to help friends going through the same thing. He is soo good and has blessed us with a little girl that will be here in a few months. it really shows, all in God's timing. this pregnancy came..cont
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 11:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• after a year of trying including three months of fertility drugs that didn't work. we got prgnant with her the month we took a break from the meds so we could move and have me be stable hormonally while driving halfway across the country. we really believe God wanted the glory for this pregnancy and used the meds to jump start my body! He has been so good to us and we are both so thrilled and can'twait to meet her:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 11:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• God has helped me though my marriage when my dad died. When me and my mom was having problems he helps me though everyday...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• God has helped me through so much. I just don't know where to start. First of all He helped me get off drinking. He has also healed my son when he was sick with what they call Skin Skalding Syndrom. He also helped me when my younger son had RSV. They were both near death. So if it wasn't for him my boys would have died.
    sharmon562

Answer by sharmon562 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• God has helped me through a lot in my life. I miscarried a baby at 24 weeks pregnant when I was only 18 years old. Prayer brought me through that. My husband had a major motorcycle accident where, if he had gone to the hospital right away, he would have died because the tear in his spllen was so small they would not have been able to see it leaking and would have sent him home. He would have died that night. Doctors told him this. Instead, he waited til a few hours later to go in because he didn't think anything was wrong. A few hours later he got a bit of pain in his belly and we took him in, his spleen was busted. He had emergency surgery. Another time, me, my 20 month old, my 2 week old, and my hubby were in a major roll-over car accident (we flipped 3 times) and we all survived relatively unharmed. The car was totalled. Someone is watching out for me, and i know it's God! =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• God has helped me through
    the abuse of my step father,
    reports that I was very ill at one time
    the loss of 2 babies
    my husband leaving me 7 years ago
    learning more and more of His Word
    the rejections of others including my family at one time
    oppositions to me homeschooling my son
    through these economic chaotic times
    being a single mom

Oh, He has helped me! Through all that has happened to me, I still choose to love HIm and know that He loves me. That gives me strength and courage to continue on another day in peace, love, and forgiveness. I rest in His care and in all that He continues to help me through!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 7:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Wow, where do I start? Started out, God saved me from the abortion my dad wanted my mom to have. He helped me through a difficult childhood,with a distant father, who never wanted me. God got me through my dad dying without ever telling me he loved me or I was important to him (he didn't,and I wasn't). He helped me when I strayed so far from Him,and became someone even I didn't recognize. I won't go into the gory details,but suffice it to say, I was in a bad place. When I got to rock bottom,and decided suicide was the only way out, God literally saved my life on a lonely stretch of Texas highway. When my leg got to the point I could no longer stand on it, or walk,and became depressed, God got me through that. I cried out to Him, He gave me the miracle healing only HE could have! A surgery I didn't even know I needed,that changed my life forever. Cont.....
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• He is always there, like no one on this planet ever could be. He literally gave me my life back. He gave me life, then He gave me life everlasting. He saved my life, then He saved my soul. God is everything to me, and I'm nothing without Him. Thank you for this beautiful, uplifting post! I was really needing this this morning. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009