How much would you pay for a diaper cake?

I am thinking of making diaper cakes and selling them. The problem is that they are kind of expensive to make. But, everytime I do make them people are so impressed. How much would you pay for one? How much including shipping?

mhemrich

Asked by mhemrich at 3:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• $40?! I dunno. I've never bought one. Have seen a few and they're cute. I'd say $40-50.
    atheistzmbie

Answer by atheistzmbie at 3:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• 10 to 25% more than they cost you to make. Check the web for other people selling them to get the best idea of what to charge.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I made my first one last week!! It wasn't too bad, I would def. make and sell then, I wouldn't buy a mad eone :)
    maddisonjordyn

Answer by maddisonjordyn at 4:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• It will have to depend on the size of cake they want and then also how much you spend on the diapers plus shipping and handling. So the prices will vary. Good Luck
    ericaanthony

Answer by ericaanthony at 4:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I don't think I would pay for one at all. I would probably choose another gift over one. Sorry.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 11:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i like making them 2 any where from 25 to 70 depending if its organic or what
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 21, 2008