What have your children picked up from school?!

My daughter is in pre-school and she comes home with "butt talk" all the time. "Munch my butt" "Pick my butt" "My butt smells" (a variant of "smell my butt") and the new one tonight was "I want to marry my butt".

Oh joy. I've got YEARS of this left! lol

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL.. her butt smells and she wants to marry it..

Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 10:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think you should talk to her about it and teach her that is wrong and not lady like.

Anonymous

• Butt is a nice word. When my little guy was 5 he learned the F word. from some kid in kindergarten...It only gets worse.
    Anonymous

• That wasn't the question...but thanks, butt.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm terrified for my kids to start school. My SIL is a 3rd grade teacher and she has told me stories about these kids getting into serious trouble for sexual harassment. DD starts Pre-K in the fall.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 10:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My daughter (8) came home singing "from the windows to the walls, till sweat drips down my balls, till all these b****** crawl." I will never forget when I heard her sing this song, I almost started crying, and asked where she learned that she said from my best friend at school!!! I said well that is a very ugly song, and your are far too beautiful to use those words, haven't had a problem since, TG!!
    Anonymous

• My children have picked up reading, math skills, scientific thinking, historical knowledge, and Spanish from school.   Oh, did I mention we homeschool? Your question is one of many reasons why!

Anonymous

• We've picked up behavioral things that I've shot down successfully, so far no nasty words. We did pick up lice from the school and countless colds, vomit and diarrhea flus. Ain't it great having kids?
    Anonymous

• I don't think its a matter of homeschooling... Kids pick things up from other kids, where exactly do you think the kids pick it up? The teachers, ummm no, the parents. It all starts somewhere. I have been around home schooled kids and oh my lord , when Momma isn't around look out!!
    Anonymous

• before i took my son out of school he learned how to shove his butt in peoples faces and say smell my butt! and also- i learned how to say this damn wind wont stop blowing! but the last straw that broke the camels back was the fact that when i went to pick him up one day i 3 yr old boy was standing outside of the schools gates about to walk in the street- another mother and i stopped him and waved over a teacher- come to find out the boy had walked right out of the same classroom my son was in because the teacher was doing something other than watching the kids- after that scare i was like oh no no no- and sent in my letter of intent to homeschool to the school board never to return! lol- but thats just until we move to another better area where hopefully the school system will be better
    Anonymous