Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any advice?

My husband eats way too much. He eats till he nearly gets sick. I am concerned about his health. Have you dealt with this? What should I do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

Answers (3)
  • IIs he on meds some meds can do that to ya Like prednazone or anti depresants and stuff like that if not he will have to see dietrician there is a pill that is taken with meals only that foams in the tummy giving him the sensation of feeling full .But the dr prescibes it if there is no other option

    Answer by hush84 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

  • Im sure his physician can recommend a healthy diet or at least get him to cut back a bit. Sometimes alot of us will eat just out of habit,not because we're hungy. Walking is good for everyone and it wont hurt. Maybe you can talk him into getting a full blood workup to show if there are any issues. THAT could be what he needs to get him back to healthy. seriously.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

  • Get him eating the McDougal way, and he will be able to safely eat as much as he wants:

    Answer by rkoloms at 5:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.