American Idol - your thoughts??

Who do you like? Do you agree with them saving Matt tonight? 2 are going next week now - who do you think?

I like Adam Lambert - doesn't matter to me if he's gay....that boy can sing! Do you think this will effect his chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• That show sucks.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for your opinion, it just wouldn't be CM without people like you.

Now, if there's anyone that actually watches the show wants to comment, I would appreciate it. There were 36 million votes last night, I can't be the only one watching.
    Anonymous

• I think AI sucks period.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I probably wouldn't have saved Matt, personally. I find Lil likeable but don't think she's going to make it much further - Anoop either. I don't see any of them being around at the end. I like Adam and Allison the best! For some reason, I'm not a fan of Danny's... just never warmed up to him.

This is my first year of watching at all... I managed to avoid it but happens to come on when I'm doing my ironing and so i got into it this time around. I actually agree with the very unhelpfully surly anon, it does suck. But still, it's been fun.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I woudlnt have saved Matt. I dont think he is good enough to be this far in the comp.
    I also think Anoop should have gone this week.
    I think Adam might be in the running for a bottom three spot next week, he can sing. But its going to be disco week! A couple top runners might be in trouble
    I personal fav is Danny! Then Allison, then Adam.

Everyone else is good.. but just not good enough.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• American Idol is a joke!
    Anonymous

• American Idol went downhill after Carrie won.
    Anonymous

• I'm glad that they saved Matt! So glad! LOL. I love him, he is a great singer, and one of my favs. I don't think that Allison is that great myself...but that is JMO!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think they used the save just because it was getting down to the last 2 weeks of being able to use it. I think they used it for "affect". Next week he will go home along with probably Lil. Then Anoop.
    It will most likely come down to Danny, Allison, and Adam.
    As far as him being gay...so what....does that affect his voice? I think not, except maybe to the shallow people that are gay bashers. He wears make-up? And, what male on tv does not? Personally I like him for his voice, and could care a less about what he does in bed!
    I hope Adam wins.
    I also like(d) Clay Aiken. Loved his voice. Didn't care or get caught up in the whole "is he gay or not".
    Nightowl-Momma

Answer by Nightowl-Momma at 2:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Matt will make money, now that he's gotten this far, but I can't believe they used the one and only save on HIM! I think the top 3 are Allyson, Adam and Danny.
    dragntears

Answer by dragntears at 8:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009