If you are a working mom

What do you do for a living?

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm an educational assistant in a special needs high school class. I love it, I love the kids (mostly lol), and the hours are great for a parent. I work when my kids are in school and I have all the school holidays off.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I am a nurse....love it!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I work in the photo lab at Walmart..pays more than people think. I also go to school to be a teacher..and I'm think about going to school over the summer to be a phlebotomy tech.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think you should of asked this differently. Just because I am a SAHM mom doesnt mean I dont WORK.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• im work at the local drug store, as a cashier supervisor
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Anon @ 9:02 you're absolutely right but not only do you do nothing a lot of working mothers do on top of their job, the question was what do you do for a LIVING in the sense that a living meaning earns money. SAHM"s don't earn money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• News director of a National Public Radio affiliate.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I just finished earning my Associate's degree and am studying for my exam. Once I have the money to join the professional organization and the money for the exam, then I can take it to become certified. Until then, I can't seek a job.
    I am also planning on returning back to college on May 20th to begin earning my Bachelor's degree.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2009