We picked a name.. tell me what you think

Avaeha Jodi

We got Avaeha from.. the ever popular names Ava and Nevaeh

And jodi from my mom and his mom. My moms middle name is Jo and his moms middle name is D.

We like unique names..

We will of course call her Ava for short.

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 11:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sort of similar to Aveda.
    Anonymous

• It's different.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I like Jodi, just not Aveaha.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i think it is very cute but i like unique names...and different spellings of them...thats why i named my daughter lily and not lilly i know its not rare but the spelling is not used very often...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I don't care for it. If you are going to call her Ava, why not just name her that? One thing that probably keeps me from liking it is that I HATE the name Nevaeh!!!!!

BTW, lily'smommy, I know a few Lilys and all of them are spelled Lily. As a matter of fact, I've never seen it spelled with two l's!
    Anonymous

• Well, when people mess her name up her whole life, remember its all your fault. When an employer looks at her resume and cant pronounce her name, remember its your fault she didnt get that job.
    Anonymous

• It's alright!
    Anonymous

• Okay Anonymous your rude. But i dont care.. because i love it. I was just asking opinions. :D

And the reason i wont just name her Ava.. is because its super popular!!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• people pronouncing it wrong is not that big of a deal and you wont not get a job because of a unique name. mine is Elisa (E-lee-sa) and i get alysa, eliza, all kinds of stupid things not even close, but i love that i dont know anyone else with my name, there arent that many people with my name, and its different! go for it! DARE TO BE DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE!! My daughter is going to be Leighton Jade.. i dont know a lot of those.. :]
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Thank you USMS Elisa!!! Thats what i think, i dont want her to be in 4th grade... and the girl that sits next to her has the same name as her!!!

Im Gloria, and although its a popular name.. its not THAT popular!

And my first daughter is Aurora.. :LD
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009