Concentration camp?

Can someone fill me in about the buzz over the Concentration Camp in BeachGrove Indiana??

Morgan.

Asked by Morgan. at 11:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yay momo! I was going to send the same link.. It was on Fox and Friends the other morning... :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Are you only interested in that one or the other 799 that are said to exist? The one that is in Indiana now is claimed to be nothing more than an Amtrak car repair facility although many say that is a convenient excuse to cover the fact that railroad tracks do indeed lead to the security fenced premises, that have large buildings and sentry towers. Also, at the time the infamous video of the facility was taken, U.S. military construction vehicles were clearly on the premises. Supposedly, inquiries regarding the FEMA facilities have been answered by explaining that the facilities were prepared (or being prepared) for housing illegal immigrants.
    Anonymous

• So is there any reason to worry?
    I keep hearing from people that were gonna break out into a war and its going to be like Hilter ara all over again.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 11:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hey, I have a question:
    Are you sure that it is OUR government that we need to be concerned with. I realize that these locations are on American soil..are they American owned or just operated? How much of America is owned by China, Japan and Russia (and ect)?
    For some reason our country is concerned about our government turning on the people....I don't think our governemt will have a chance, someone else will beat them to it. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• While it certainly does no one any good to live in constant fear, it surely is prudent to be aware of what is going on in the world and in the U.S. and to listen to what others are saying, then look into matters on your own and decide. Don't just poo-poo away what is being said. It is better to be informed and prepared than to be caught unaware.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Oh, like our own Government has never turned on its own citizens? Do you not recall when all the Asian people were rounded up and put into concentration camps across the country?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• during WWII nonetheless.

I have family who lost everything due to that in the 40's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yeah remember when Busch and rumsfeld brought back torture which obama is speaking out against. Listen up. fear and negativity are of the past, lets move forward. I do believe those boxes were issued during the last 8 years. they could be used for multi purpose. go to obama.com and you can see exactly what your government is doing. It's new for a president to be so up front with the American people. Ask your government.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 10:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• nswered at 10:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 by:

* writeon

write...
    Yeah remember when Busch and rumsfeld brought back torture which obama is speaking out against. Listen up. fear and negativity are of the past, lets move forward. I do believe those boxes were issued during the last 8 years. they could be used for multi purpose. go to obama.com and you can see exactly what your government is doing. It's new for a president to be so up front with the American people. Ask your government.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You can't be serious right?
    Anonymous