hubby txting another gurl

found out today that my husband is txting another woman and even talking to her...He has met this gurl at least once i seen the pic....I dont know how to confront him without tellin him who told me....The person doesnt want to get involved.. Please help me

margaretguerena

Asked by margaretguerena at 11:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Is he sending her sexual texts?
    Anonymous

• Look this is your husband he needs to be confronted at the least, this is to serious of a matter to worry about not revealing who told you. I would not beat around the bush, but give him the oppertunity to fess up if he doesn't than tell him what you know not heard.. you say you saw pictures so don't let him convience you that your crazy. Don't let your husband turn it around and make it about who told you let him know that is not important what he's doning to you and your marriage is what is important and don't feel pressured to reveal who told you.
    Anonymous

• Your husband will figure out who told you, because how many people know he's cheating on you? so I would turn it around and just tell him to figure it out on his own cause your not going to get this person involved anymore than what they already are. This person did the right thing by telling you...so... try to leave him or her out. Your husband must not care about being discret if lots of people know about him and his cheating lifestyle.
    Anonymous

• id b pissed thats for sure. confront him. but b subtle. give him the op to tell u. just make hints lik so u meet anyone new lately? or so hav u met up with some of u old freinds? just lik in convo or if u too r sitting in silence. it makes it sound innocent. this isnt something to b ignored if it makes u uncomofortable. if he doesnt fess up tell him wut u know and ask him A. y he tried to hide it and B. y he didnt tell u when u were hinting about it. relationships r about bein truthful and trusting ur SO. if hes lying theres no reason to trust him. sit him down and talk to him. tell him how him hiding things makes u feel and about lying. i did it with my df. i gave him an ultimatum. he started to tell me the truth or i was gone. and that got his butt in gear. hey if u need help u can talk to me. good luck :)
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• By the way, I posted above and I just wanted to say keep your head up ladie ok, I know that your heart is breaking and your really pissed but don't let him make you act like a fool just stay focused and you tell him what you want counceling or call this girl with you right there and tell her it's over and from that point on he better not ever let anything like this happen again or your done and it's over!!!!1
    Anonymous

• i have went though this with my dh, and he denied it, and acts like he didnot nothing wrong.. I never saw the texts, but the texts did go up on our phone bill. Than there were the calls, etc,
    He is no longer talking to the girl, and i feel hurt, disappointed, sad, and dont trust him anymore. It is hard ,cause he swears up and down, he wasnot doing anything... So you found the texts, and pics, and have someone with proof.. My dh was good at hiding it from me, very good.. It is just the texts are counted on our bill, and i knew how many i had, and how many he had.. He had one too many... So i hope the best for you.. Hope he nevers does it again..
    So i been there, and understand... how you feel.. so hang in there,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• can you get a copy of the txts from your phone record and then ask him about them? That would keep the other person out of it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• CHEATER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• At this point how you found out how you found out is irrevalent... He shouldn't be keeping secrets about who he is talking to if it is innocent! I would tell him you know, not that you want to know, but that you know... And WTF thats all about, and then decide from there how you feel and what you feel like you need to do... As married people we are entitled to have our own friends however, but also, as married people there is a common respect for the other by not keeping those said friends secrets....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'd be heading out the door at this point. He's talking to another woman. He's met her? He's keeping secrets from you? That would be enough for me to divorce him.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009