MAKE OVER...

I WANT
NEED
A MAKE-OVER

HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT IT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• go to a hair salon you trust tell them what you hate and don't want then tell em to have fun, then go buy something that you wouldn't really normally wear (a brighter color even) then go to a department store, the clinique counters and what not do make up for free. i will get you started at least and put you in the mood to see things differently which i really think is the begining of a makeover
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• See if you have a Merle Norman studio in your town or nearby. They do free make up makeovers, and they're normally really good. Buy some clothes you wouldn't normally buy for yourself. Nice new shoes. New perfume. Let a good stylist do your hair. Have fun!!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I sell Avon. Send me a picture and I can tell you exactly what to do! I do this all day every day :) I don't mind sending pics of hairstyles etc too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I try to find celebs with a similar face shape and hair texture to mine and copy the styles i like on them. Go to a beauty magazine website, or iVillage.com and do a virtual makeover. It can give you some useful ideas if you're going about this yourself. They also have makeup tips, or go to a department store cosmetics counter for a makeover for great ideas! You don't have to buy all the expensive cosmetics, but I'd get a good foundation or moisturizer there. Go to a drugstore for cheaper brands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i've never used any foundation.. i'm bad with make up c'mon girls

MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• pm me and I can give you tips on make up and how to go about doing it. As well as hair styles that my work for you
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• with mary kay you get a free facial and compltete makeover for FREE . and If you lvoe anything you use you also get special discounts on the products fro getting your free makeover. If you PM me with you state and zip I can find a MK consultant in your area who can arrange a time to meet with you and give you your free makeover.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2009