Why do moms do that?

LOL!! Report you for asking a question.. that wasnt technically in a question form?
LOL.... high school.... :|

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The cyber police are out to get ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It happened to me before too. I was a question and it was legitimate....it just lacked the question mark in the title. I think if they had stopped to open the question they would have realized that. Oh well!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I've asked this very same question and had it deleted lol. I just started writing my non questions in some bizarre question form. Like if I was making a statement "My car is red" and that's all I really wanted to say I'd put "My car is red. Whats yours?" (Stupid example I know but it's all I could think of lol i'm a little dillusional. Time for bed!)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Ugh. I like what another mom said in an answer earlier "I know most of you didnt graduate high school, but did we have to stop maturing then too?"
    Aahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Maybe its also cafemom monitor.. maybe noone reported it. idk ppl on cm get report happy!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Lol, that's funny. I've never experienced that, but some women don't have much else to do I suppose. The only time I report something is if I open a question and it's filled with curse words or really provocative stuff. I've noticed a lot of moms don't warn you, and I've gotten pretty grossed out before.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:20 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I just reported this....it is not a question, try again...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2009