I had the Mirena remove on year after I have my baby on Feb. 6, 2009 and trying to conceive?

But I keep having my monthly period. Last period on April 11-14, 2009. I took an ovual.. test and it said that my next ovual day is April 24, 2009. How long do it take after removing the Mirena to get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• they said it could take awhile for ur whole system to get back to normal. I didnt get preg for about 4 months after, and my dr said that was fairly fast. Good luck!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I had mine removed and waited about another six months, then fell pregnant the second month trying, so it was about 8 months after having the Mirena removed.
    Good Luck.
    sandj29

Answer by sandj29 at 7:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Its been since last MAy for me :(
    CamillaMommy

Answer by CamillaMommy at 7:52 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I had mine out in September of 08...got pregnant in december of 08 and my OB said that was fast too.
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 4:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009