Anyone else beg shamelessly for sex and still get nada?

I told my husband this morning that I was desperate for a good lay. Not just a quickie, but a long, hard banging session. He got all excited and told me he'd look forward to tonight. Then he came home and went to sleep without even touching me. I'm beginning to think that the man has absolutely no sex drive for some strange medical reason and I'm about to send him to either a urologist or an attorney, I don't know which. All I know is I feel rejected and undesirable.

clairandamjones

Asked by clairandamjones at 12:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes... we usually have a pretty good sex life. But sometimes when we get busy doing other things (like getting ready for baby #2 or taking care of baby #1) We go for a while with out. I then beg.. and sometimes he says no.. but usually for a reason Tired.. back hurts.. sick something of the sort.. he isnt one to lie so..
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I forgot to mention...this happens all the time. It's not a rare thing. We only have sex a few times a month at best.
    clairandamjones

Answer by clairandamjones at 12:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't have to beg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• try to wake up earlier and go at it in the a.m. before the day and whatever else drains him!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Wait. Try what i did..

Just because hes alseep it shouldnt stop you.

Go over to him and start rubbing him

haha.. i bet he will wake right up and remember what he said earlier
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Nope I've never experienced that. He does the begging everynight. We do it a lot but not everytime he begs for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• JUMP HIS BONES!!!!
    He will probably find it sex that you are coming on to him so strongly. Put on some sexy panties. Tie him up while he is sleeping and wake him up with your tongue around something! Or just wake him up to some whispers about what you want to do to him while stroking him. If I did that to my husband, he would go NUTS! And I know that I will. Set your alarm clock early and wake him up to a GREAT day starter. If my husband woke me up to some sex, Id smile ALL day long.

Good Luck
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I know...I could definitely take matters into my own hands. But is it wrong for me to want to feel wanted, at least once in a while? He hardly ever initiates it and I really wish he would. I find it hard to be that assertive towards someone who demonstrates such limited affection towards me. Is that just immature of me?
    clairandamjones

Answer by clairandamjones at 1:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No it isn't wrong. Just make sure that you are trying to do it it earlier in the day. Right before bed most people are tired. Send him sexy texts or tell him you shaved your neither regions. Wear something super sexy.
    Have you told him that it bothers you he doesn't initiate? Maybe he is low on testosterone.
    Rebeccalynn_dj

Answer by Rebeccalynn_dj at 1:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• wishing i had a man who would go to bed.... i never seem to have a problem with my sex life its perfectly normal... sometimes hes begging an im the one who says no an goes to sleep guess my husband is in he same boat as u lol
    sunbear123

Answer by sunbear123 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 16, 2009