My friend read somewhere in the bible that in the end of times theres going to be one government for the whole world, isnt that insane?

I dont remember if it was for the whole united states or the whole world but that when that happens everything is going to get alot worse! and thats when the antichrist is going to take advantage!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• you are right its going to be for the old world.. A NEW ORDER ORDER.. All money will be into one and thats happening today Jesus is about to come back on the clouds.. The bible is being fulfilled as we know it... The Antichrist is the one that is going to lead the whole world and make them think peace peace when there will be no peace..

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I need to start reading my Bible again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I agree with hinson7169.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I never read that... Nor heard it from my mothers paster.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• its in the book of Danial also Revelation read both

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

Thank you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• your welcome God bless :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well, then, rest easy. The End Times are many many many lifetimes away. (Or be worried if you're really wishing Jesus would show up because it's not going to happen in your lifetime.)

Or do any of you reading this really think that we CAN have one world order in a world that includes so many diametrically opposed beliefs? Heck you can't even get the Europeans to get along, and they share a common currency now!

Nah. Not gonna happen in our lifetime. Unless we get invaded by some big nasty aliens a la "Independence Day."

Answer by gdiamante at 12:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

THE BIBLE SAYS KNOW MAN KNOWS THE HOUR THAT JESUS IS COMING TO COME PUT WE WILL KNOW WHEN IT IS AT THE DOOR ANDS ITS AT THE DOOR

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• "Or do any of you reading this really think that we CAN have one world order in a world that includes so many diametrically opposed beliefs? Heck you can't even get the Europeans to get along, and they share a common currency now!"

The fact that no one can get along at all is exactly WHY it is going to happen. The antichrist will be someone who the whole world thinks is going to bring peace!!! Everyone will get behind him.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009