• In the Spotlight:

Whats the weirdest thing you ever kept?

What have you kept from pregnancy, delivery, or ur kids childhood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the ring from my son's circ. So michas mom I guess you're not the weirdest!

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have my son's umbilical cord stump. I thought people did this but apparently not many do. But I kept it anyway as a reminder of him being an itty bitty baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• His umbilical cord stump (it's in a little pastic case) and my pregnancy test. DH found it and freaked thinking it was a new one lol then told me I was gross for keeping something my pee had soaked into. *shrugs* whatever they are special things to me
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My first babies... hat. And the recieving blanket that she was first wrapped in. I havent washed it.. and it has a little blood stain!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i have my daughters umbilical cord stump as well. i didn't know anyone ever kept it but DH was like ya of course we have to keep it. so its in a ziplock baggie with the date it fell off on it. i also have all the paperwork for the pregnancy and the first year in a scrapbook, you know the you can't eat this baby should be doing this etc....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• The bandage from my son's circumcision. My husband thinks it's really wierd though
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i wrote the question and i also still have umbilical stump. I have my first daughters first bandaid. The first hat. And the pregnancy test too.
    crystaleve29

Answer by crystaleve29 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• The band aid from the hospital is on our remote and our son is almost 20 months.

Does that make me sentimental or wacky?

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009