break out!!!!

i know acne is a part of being prenant, but is there anything to keep it under control!?!? this is crazy! they all sprung up on me in the last two days. my face is worse than the rocky mountains. . . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ask your doctor if he/she can recommend anything. I'm starting up on Pro-activ again (I used it when I was in highschool and it worked well for me) after I check with my doc to make sure its safe. Also, the orange neutrogena acne wash is WONDERFUL! Try not to use heavy lotions on the places where you're breaking out (like your chest or back), try to limit how much and how oftern you wear makeup, and wash every morning and night (<- that means ALL breakout areas including back and chest).

I feel for you though. I'm having the same issue on my face, back, and chest. I really struggle to keep it under control.
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 2:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• unforunatetly no i try everything and i got them on my upper back never had it there before and i hated it but you have it to let it be or change your soap and cream from oily to something else maybe it will help ..good luck !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• ugh! No, not much you can do really. The safest things you can do that will help are lasers and cryotherapy (sp?). I had them done and it was safe. But it sucks because I couldn't take anything for it!!! Just think it will all be worth it when you have your baby
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 1:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2009