Have you kept up with the Sandra Cantu case?

This is so sad, what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Correction, usmc0351wife, that poor girl didn't lose a mother, she lost a facade!! She will be far better off without that horrible MONSTER in her life in the long run. I will be praying for her. Can't help but hope they rid the tax payers of that burden on society ASAP.Demon possessed moron!!.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It's very sad but I haven't been keeping up with it.

Do police think they know of a motive now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Nope, I just looked on cnn.com I havent heard of the rape part... makes it even more unreal. I wonder why too.. she had a daughter also. I hope she gets locked up with Casey Anthony. Poor babies, but their in heaven. Thank God!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• OH JUST GIVE ME 3 MINS IN A ROOM WITH THIS INSANE WOMAN. I HOPE THEY FRY HER~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yeah i think she needs to be shot!!! right along with casey anthony and all the other idiots out there who have killed children!!!! how could you kill a little girl who is your daughters friend? i mean seriously! They need to have done to them exactly what they did to those innocent little girls!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have and it makes me sick... I don't live far from this and I am just ill by the whole thing.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well the woman has done everything except come out and say I DID IT. She is guilty as sin and it shows in her statements and in her face. She claims it was an accident but then why try to cover it up? I feel bad for her daughter, not only did she loose her best friend but her mother too. Justice will definately be served in this case because it is only a matter of time before she cracks.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I've been following it, it makes me sick. And how in the hell do you "accidentally" rape someone? I'm wondering if she has a mental problem, like schizophrenia or something?

4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 8:54 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I watched only the update yesterday morning when she was arraigned. She looks so unlike someone who could be capable of this but I guess theres no particular "look". She must have some sort of mental issues such as reality detachment because I think she was quite connected with reality in the courtroom. She looked as if she had no idea how she got there, but was very scared. Personally, I think she might have had an abusive past or upbringing. I just saw something in her that made me think that. I want to hear what she has to say about it, but I think they are keeping her quiet to set the whole thing up for an "insanity" defense. The attorney that commented on the case said that was a desperation plea because they know she could get the death penalty. The only reason it was a defense in the Andrea Yates case was because she had a history of mental illness that went ignored and this mom did not.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Crazy lady trying to swallow exacto knives and stuff... wtf is wrong with her.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2009