just a quick question

so yesterday was my 36 weeks check up and the doctor check my cervix and i was told that the babies head is way down in the pelvic bone so he dropped and i was 1cm anyone else around the same week or so and has been told the same thing???

also i have been having this thick mucus stuff come out every once in a while it is kinda thick and yellowish brown kinda what could that be??

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mucus plug
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• the mucus sounds like ur mucus plug....and its normal for your baby to start dropping now. You'll know when you have totally lost it and labor is near when there is bloody streaks in it.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 12:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• im just so excited to make it this far because of my previous issues and problems that i was very happy to here he has dropped and i was 1cm it made my day and still makes me smile and jump for joy.. he could come anytime now.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009