Just wondering what other moms would buy their children. I am looking for things that are made by other moms. So what hand made iteam would you buy for your kids or what would you like somone to make for your kids? Just wondering I am trying to think of things to make for gifts and such. Thanks

Handmade, gifts, kids,crafts,

luvmyawsomgirls

Asked by luvmyawsomgirls at 3:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Shopping

• I bought a cute tooth fairy pillow that had a pocket for the tooth. It's glow in the dark...think it might have care bears on it. It only about 5-6 inches long.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 2:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• pillowcase dress, hairbows, tutu's there are other thing but this is what comes to mind..
    Anonymous

• babydoll pouches, dolls, soft blocks, wooden toys, Memory card games
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 4:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• flip flops are a big thing right now.as well as hair bows(but you know that).jeans skirts made out of old jeans.scan ebay.see what others are bidding on.
    southernchick45

Answer by southernchick45 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I don't like too many things that are handmade honestly. But i have bought matching quilts for the kids that i bought off ebay that were hand made. those things are great!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 7:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• For pre- school and young school age kids, aprons for arts and crafts. I seen some real cute ones at an art fair this spring. Tie died clothes was another big one. Wood toys, kaleidoscopes. For older kids post boards, jewelry, and chore charts.
    BCGirl

Answer by BCGirl at 12:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• OOo and fairy costumes
    BCGirl

Answer by BCGirl at 12:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2008