American Idol

How many times can the Idol judges save someone????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They only had one save and they used it tonight. I personally am glad that they did, what about you??
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• So you mean to tell me that they wasted their save on someone who has been in the bottom two three times.....if the audience is not voting for him HOW CAN HE WIN?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I dont like Matt super boring
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think it was a waste. He's good, but not good enough to win. If someone really awesome goes home next week(because now they have to send two of them home), it'll really stink.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 1:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think Matt is interesting, sometimes the votes just don't swing the right way, people may start voting for him more now, that they see that he is really in danger of leaving the competition. I think he is truly talented...If anyone should go, it should be allison, lil, or anoop...Way before Matt!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm not sure what to think of them saving Matt. He hasn't been very good the past couple of weeks. He has potential though. Maybe he just needs to find what he's good at and stick to it. I was actually a little surprised that they saved him.
    Allisonsmommy01

Answer by Allisonsmommy01 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• He hasn't been super consistent, but I think that he just has not figured out what kind of artist he exactly wants to be. Sometimes I think he is amazing, and sometimes I am a little let down. But I think he should definitely have been saved tonight and I was very glad that he will be around for another week.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• He will probably be one of the people sent home next week
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think final four should be Adam, Matt, Alison, and Danny. So I'm glad they saved him tonight. I would much rather see Anoop, Lil, or even Chris go home next week. Chris is ok though so hopefully Lil or Anoop.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• There is only one save. The next week, two go home instead of one. It gives the judges a little more power over the finalists. I think its great. The public don't always vote because of talent. I remember several years when people voted for people because they were "cute". Same thing at regular ol' karaoke contests. Audiences go wild for idiot who jumps off stage during a drunken rendition of "Welcome to the Jungle" and the one who sang their heart out in a good way got over looked.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 16, 2009