i am 26 weeks and the baby is killing me when he kicks. is this normal.

Collaredkitty86

Asked by Collaredkitty86 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i highly doubt the baby is actually killing you....Your baby is getting bigger which means less room to move. Get used to it...you still have awhile to go.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 1:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• ya its normal, my lil man has been kicking in the same exact spot for almost 3 months now. i think if you opened me up and looked there would be a bruise so nasty it will never ever go away
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• With my second pregnancy my lo would kick my cervix like he was trying to breakout. It was awful. I was so happy when he turned head down, but then he would kick in the exact same spot all day everyday.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:20 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• he's probably kicking your ribs and it hurts. he's only gonna get bigger and stronger. sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm 29 weeks and yeah.

its hurts sometimes. God bless us moms....
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 2:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009