What is it about married men that is so attractive to some women??

There is this single women who knows my husband is married to me and knows he has children with me. She has even talked to me. Yet she is still pursuing my husband. Don't get me wrong I know it takes two to tango and it is not purely the woman's fault when she has an affair with a married man, but what is the major attraction there? I remember when I was single the first thing you looked for was a wedding ring. If me and my friends met a man and he was married we immediately lost any interest in flirting or pursuing him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• because they are forbidden and sometimes unattainable....some women want what they can't have...or are not supposed to.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 1:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Some women see it as a sign that a man has the ability to commit. STUPID...I know but some women see that as a PLUS
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Some women just like the challenge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• They just love the competition I think! They love the drama, they are women, and alot of us women are catty, and love a challenge. But I just think that they are HOMEWRECKERS!!! Once they find out they can get the man, they usually don't want him anywayz.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Some women have low self esteem and they like knowing the feeling of being more attractive, fun, and at giving a man a bigger ego stroke than his wife.
    Some like it because it's taboo, and they just want to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• ha, now its like the opposite. some look for a ring before flirting. like you get a badge for breaking a commitment.some guys arelike that too, some men are also attracted to married women.some women dont want a strings attached deal. married men are less likely to want that either so its like a done deal. wam bam and thank you maam. either that or she s jealous of what you have, and some ppl just want to try their hardest to break someone up.
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 1:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• what is that movie that is coming out? the crazy woman who practically strips in the mans car throwing herself at him and hes like no thanks get out now? sorry that just clicked in my head w/this question
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Think the name of it is Obession .

I think alot of times woman see how our husbands treat us and want that , thinking if they can take him , then they will have that too.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sometimes women will flirt with a married man just for fun. Because they know it's just a game and they can't have him. Not all women flirt with married men to "Get" them. Flirting is fun as long as both people know it's just a game. If this woman is actively pursuing your husband he needs to tell her to back off. She won't listen to anyone else.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 1:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think that some women want what they cant have so they try anyway kinda see it as a challenge and if they win it makes them feel powerful i guess, i dunno i dont have any respect for these kind of women. if i were you i would give her a piece of your mind
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2009