For you preggos preparing your baby's nursery.....

How much did you pay for your baby's bedding??? I was shocked to find a 4 piece set that I love for $60 at Kmart - quilt, fitted sheet, ruffle, and bumper. I was stressed when I saw that at Babies R Us and other places, a set would be more like $150 - jeez!
What'd you all pay and where'd you find it? :)

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For just the four peices I paid just under 100 at Target. I really like their Dwell Studio stuff! So cute! I, though, didnt pay for it. My mother-in-law did ^_~ . I bought LOTS of extra sheets though (babies spit up and poop a lot).

60 bucks for something you like is really good! I too was turned off by the price of baby bedding. My cousin paid near 400 for her four peice crib bedding. My jaw almost hit the floor. They just spit up, poop on, and sleep on it!
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 1:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My mother in law bouth that stuff for me but the baby got a " dutchess" crib that transforms to a toddler bed $ 189.99 and a 6 pc bed set $150 and a lil bouncer seat..and the matching mobile for $50
    she got all this at burlington coat factory
    her total was $500.
    Baby girl is spoiled !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my mom made all custom bedding for our nursery... so i'm not sure the actual cost...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• We went to Our New Baby in Dothan & found a really cute 6 piece for 199. And then we also got a rug, hamper, and wall painting too. It ended up being 300 but sooo worth it!lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009