IM NOT CRAZY AM I?????

EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING IM CRAZY BUT I SWEAR I FELT MY BABY MOVE! IT WAS RIGHT ABOVE MY HAIRLINE DOWN THERE, LOWER THAN I GET GAS FEELINGS I SHOULD KNOW I'VE HAD PLENTY OF GAS LATELY! BUT IT WAS LIKE A SMALL LITTLE TWITCH WHEN I WAS LAYING IN BED LAST NIGHT! I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE BUT I KNOW IT HAD TO BE BABY, I JUST KNOW IT! IM TWELVE WEEKS TODAY SO I WAS ELEVEN WEEKS 6 DAYS LAST NIGHT! PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT CRAZY!! WHO ELSE FELT BABY THIS EARLY??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Here's the real answer, sweetie.....you ARE feeling your baby!! But it is not a kick. Your muscles are starting to expand to make room for baby down there. It feels like flutters or like guitar strings being plucked or gently snapping. So...the people who say your baby is too small for you to feel it are correct in that aspect....but what you are feeling has everything to do with your baby and nothing to do with gas. Your body is preparing for the miracle growing inside you!! Enjoy every little twitch, pang or whatever and pretty soon...you will get jabbed in the middle of the night and see an arm or a leg protruding out the side of your belly!!! :-)
    TristansMom440

Answer by TristansMom440 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Felt my son about the same time as that .. felt like flutters
    Probley was your baby then , it's amazing isn't it ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• im 11 weeks and 3 days i feel my baby move quite a bit my mom says its normal so no your not crazy...
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I felt my babies about that early. Little butterfly flutters.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• With your first child I doubt you feel it that early....very doubtful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• sorry..im gonna go against everyone here and say you are crazy and that it really is gas..im on my 3rd and thats what i felt that early..not LO..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Your baby is like 2.5 inches long and your uterus hasn't even grown past your pelvic bone. So, yes you're crazy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I love how the people who say you are crazy are all anon. Anyway. I'm not crazy and everyone felt my baby(both of them, different times) at around 12 to 13 weeks. Congrats. It's a wonderful feeling. I miss it.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I felt my baby move that early in my first pregnancy, so idk.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 2:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• What's it matter if I was anon or not? Are you gonna come look at my page? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2009