Mixed baby

I am white, my boyfriend is black and puerto rican ..
how many mom's out here have mixed babies close to this mix ??
I am REALLY anxious to see what her skin color would look like and want to see other babies with these 3 mixes..lol..

Also if you do have a mix child what are some of the problems you have if any run into with racism /?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My father and aunts are about that mix. My grandfather was white and my grandmother is black/dominican. They range from dark to light... it all depends on the child. It's really just up in the air, and it changes from child to child. If you have another child it could turn out a completely different color.
    BeccaBoo518

Answer by BeccaBoo518 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol, my little rainbow family..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my son is mixed with black and whiite feel free to go to my page and check out the pictures tell me what you think
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My friend's boy (his name is Jai) is, I think, that exact mix. It varies from child to child of course, but his skin is beautiful (sort of golden) and his eyes are very very pretty as well. His hair is super curly! I'm pretty sure you can bet on curly hair. ^_^

As far as racism issues go I would HOPE that you dont run into any at all! But there ARE stupid people in the world and so there is always the possibility. I wouldnt worry yourself about it though.
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 1:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Also my son is only 1 yrs old so everyone calls him cute and i havent seen any racism toward him
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It sounds like you're going to have a beautiful little baby :)
    My son knows a girl who is white/black and the father of her baby is Mexican. The baby has such beautiful color- something I have to work on all summer....lol
    The baby is as cute as anything. But I don't think you can go by what other people's babies look like. The baby could have more of your genes and be light skinned, or could be dark skinned, or just look like she has a nice tan.
    Best of luck.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i think mixed babies are gorgeous! i love their skin tones and hair. my best friend is black her bf is white and they two gorgeous boys. she has encountered some looks, so has he when they go out, hell so do i if i take the boys to the store with me when i'm watching them. but no one has ever said anything to any of them. i think seeing babies and children of obviously mixed race are making it less of an issue and people aren't saying as much
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my neices are half black and white..they have the most beautiful skin tone ive ever seen..like a pretty caramel mexican tone
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i love these comments i can't wait to see her !
    Anonymous

• My bf is black also and we are excited to see what our son looks like, but all the mixed babies we've seen are beautiful so I'm sure yours will be too!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009