almost 7 months old and still wakes up to eat 2-3 times a night

My daughter wakes up 2-3 times a night and refuses to fall back asleep until I give her a bottle. She was scream and cry like she is dieing of hunger until I give it. I have tried letting her cry for about 10 minutes but I can't stand to hear her longer then that. I have tried rocking her to sleep, singing to her, comforting her etc.. I don't know what else to do. I also give her a jar of solid before bedtime to make sure she is nice and full and I put her to sleep with a bottle so I know she can't be starving... Help me.. Is this normal?

casper4991

Asked by casper4991 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well I can't tell you what's "normal" but my dd is 6 1/2 months and does the same thing with nursing. Yeah...no ideas for ya...just thought I"d answer, lol.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If she is hungry feed her. My son is 16 months and always has a feed at midnight - a good few hours after he goes to bed (7/8pm).
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes, this is normal for your baby! My daughter was 8 months old before she slept 6 straight hours.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my son is 9 months old and still does not sleep through the night
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My daughter was about 8 months old when she stopped needing middle of the night feedings. Give her time...and please feed her if she's hungry.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009