Confused

I have been with my bf for almost 7 yrs things are ok we hav a 16 month son he seems to be my ideal dh we even had talks about it but, we were going through our separation and decided 2 see other ppl. The guy i was seeing made me totally happy from conversation down 2 spending time together. He was amazing but of course my bf got back in the picture with trying 2 make it work. Really had me going everything was ok but now im thinking like did i make the right decison giving it anotha shot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• another*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• not to butt in since its not my business but once it didnt work the first time its time to move on thats just how i feel but since you guys have a kid maybe its worth trying to make it work
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i think you made a mistake trying to give it another shot..the longer you guys are together, the harder its gonna be on your child...i hate i when people stay together or "try to make it work" just cuz they have a kid or kids together..its soooo not fair to the child(ren)..if you were happy with the other guy, then give the other guy a shot...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Alexis, what planet are you from? how the hell is it gonna be harder on the child the longer they are together? its marriage just because of the kids is whats bullshit!!
    Anyway, whats making you regret your decision? and im sure you know this or have heard but communication is the key to any lasting relationship and on top of that no relationship comes easy, so if you were to go back to your other guy you would still have issues, and you both need to realize you're not perfect and not expect eachother to be perfect
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I hope you don't take this as bashing, because it's not. It's just what I've seen in the past. It's hell on the kids to not have stability and breaking up and getting back together, add in other people and so such, isn't good for the kids. If you find someone out there that is treating you better in ever way, then by all means, pursue it, but only when you've decided that you're absolutely done with the SO so that the your child can know from day to day who's going to be around. If you'r not married, don't stay for the kid/s if you're not happy. Silence is just as deafening as fighting, and if you're not happy the kids can feel it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• You either want to be with someone or you don't. You already know the answer. Good luck.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2009