while you were pregnant.....did you ever cry over something really dumb?

i cried about something on tv.....i think it was something my husband wanted and i couldnt get it for him....so i cried.....and i really cried over spilled milk the otherday....lolololol....what is up with that?

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i was pregnant with my younger dd i was watching a Backyardigans episode with my older dd and started crying over a little song about friendship. lol DH couldn't stop making fun of me
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I cried over EVERYTHING... and I still cry over stupid things. The dumbest one that makes me cry all the time is a show called 'are we there yet' it is about this brother and sister team who go all over the world and learn different cultures and see different animals ect.... but too me I am the worst parent ever because I can't give that to my child.
    How silly is that, I mean who CAN give that too there child - maybe 2% of people, but it gets me feeling horrible every time
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• All the time~!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• HORMONES.lol..it could get worse, it coud get better! so far this pregnancy i havent done that..this is my 3rd..i find myself more pissed off this time around than crying over everything
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my first i cried at i think every hallmark commercial and every puffs commercial and who knows how many other ones. this time i'm like tnteaton i get pissed about everything and annoyed sooo easily.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm always crying over something, I was making sugar cookies the other day and I started crying because I thought I had completely screwed them up, they actually turned out pretty good though. Then a few min ago I started bawling because I couldn't find my DVD remote, turns out my cat was laying on it.
    lol.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My parents took me out to lunch a few months ago, when I was still in my first trimester, and I cried because the bread on my sandwich was falling apart, making it impossible to eat. The worst part about it was that we were in a nice restaurant and people were staring at me...lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i cried when there was no TP left on the roll. i cried about tv commercials. i cried about my chicken being cooked perfectly. thankfully i'm no longer pregnant.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was 7 months along and DH FIL and I went to Planet Sub. Well I ordered my sub. When we sat down I rememberd I forgot to tell them I wanted mayo. DH got up and they had to re make the sub lol. I think they were pissed but you gotta keep the pregos happy lol!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• ok so I am known for never crying, but when I was pregnant I cried over everything. The worst was when I was watching "An American Tale", and the scene where Fievel sings "somewhere out there" I started crying and my dad looked at me and said "Are you crying? Well dont ever watch Bambi then" It was so funny
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 2:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009