does anyone else have this??????

I have rather large breasts and on the underside I have all these hard nasty bumps (I think they are the hair follicles) if I scratch one of these bumps a hard white lump comes out.

What are they and more importantly how do I get rid of them??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Health

• I have large breasts but I'm not sure about that one. Do you sweat there and if so do you clean often enough? That's probably something I would have a doctor look at. If you don't have insurance, at least try to webmd.com it and look for your symptoms.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Okay possibly boils?

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I actually read about this in one of Christiane Northrup's books, I think it was Womens Bodies, Womens Wisdom. I'm not sure what she said to do about them but I do remember her saying they are harmless. I've had a couple myself, even though I'm not large breasted. I'd prevent scratching the skin on your breasts if possible as the skin is quite sensitive. I ended up squeezing one or two of mine but they will probably go away on their own. Hope this helps, but do check Dr. Northrup's book.
    AbundantMama

Answer by AbundantMama at 3:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009