baby daddy drama?

My baby daddy gives me so much drama like no other he is worser than a girl man for reals i feel like slapping him around! he tries to manipulate me in so many ways its aggravating and its funny at the same time, tries to control me tries to tell me who i can talk to, talks sh*t all the time, throws my past in my face, doesnt let me have any contact with my guy friends i mean none at all, always trying to tell me what to do and what to wear, thinks he knows everything! omg i can brag about him all day! i hate him but i love him... im confused what should i do or what would u do?

ALEENAzMOMMY09

Asked by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 2:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Why talk to other guy friends? Will you let him talk to other girls?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• How old are you? 16?
    Anonymous

• Maybe he is just afriad of you leaving him for another man. I mean what would you do if he wanted to talk to his female friends all the time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• no its not that i talk to my guy friends all the time is that i barely see them or talk to them and when i do see them or talk to them he gets jelous over nothing and i introduced him to all my friends and he gets along with them well some. well i dont tell him anything cause them i feel like if im stopping him from doin what he wants and stuff he do talk to girls he's a flirt and stuff.

no im 17 almost 18 on may

yea he has told me that but he has nothing to worry about if anything im the one who should be worried he is the one talkin to girls but i dont mind cause im not the jelous one cause i know im the one he comes to all the time!
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If he is talking to girls I don't see why you cant talk to boys. WTF! Lol men are stupid.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Leave him. It will only get worse.
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 3:51 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I agree with Softchick21... this guy is only gonna get worse as he gets older... fuck that shit... I'm surprised you've stayed with him this long and him trying to tell you even what to wear... dude, life is too short to deal with someone like that.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• This doesn't sound like bragging to me.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• GIRLs... YES I KNOW I SHOULD BUT IDK I FEEL IM ONLY WITH HIM CAUSE OF THE BABY BUT IDK. HE IS SOMETHING ELSE! WE DONT LIVE TOGETHER WE BOTH CHOOSE NOT TO, HE LOVES HIS DAMN CARS MORE THAN ANYTHING! HE COMES OVER AT NIGHT TO "SUPPOSABLY" HELP ME WITH THE BABY OMG HE GOES RIGHT TO SLEEP IDK WHAT IMA DO WHEN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009