Do i have to many pets?? did i make the right choice??

hey u guys im such an animal lover i love pets with a passion i love them i have 3ball pythons, a pets rat, 2baby turtles, and 2dogs {mini pinch & pitbull} and even thow im young and still living with my parent they dont help me out with them at all i pay for everthing they need everything comes out of my pocket! my boyfriend dont like none of them and i hate the fact that he doesn't he sometimes mistreats them when he comes over and it hurts me ALOT! he made me choose between him and my pets. i choosed them because i love my pets n had my pets way b4 i met him and he got mad and jelous! but he cant separate or make me choose over both of them cause i love them both!

ALEENAzMOMMY09

Asked by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 2:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pets

• Personally I think it would be wise for you to date someone who is an animal lover as well. In your eyes disrespecting your pets is disrespecting you and that just can't be tolerated.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• When the baby asks where daddy is just tell the baby to pet the dog....its all good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• no either way my boyfriend is still with me the only one he dont like is my lil mini pinch oh n my cat
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 3:20 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• and that is disrespecting me i feel that way too.. but like i told him my dog dont bother him so he shouldnt bother her
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 3:22 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If you have enough money to take care of them and enough love in your heart, then you should be able to own all the pets you want.

Its a good thing you ditched this guy. Next he would have been choosing your friends for you. Sounds like a control freak. If he gets jealous over pets just imagine how he would react to other things. I definaly made the right choice!!!
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 3:49 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If you can care for them, then I don't see the problem.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 9:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Good for you. I wish there were more people like you.
    And I don't think that is too many pets, because most of what you listed is smaller care animals who are in cages/tanks. It's not like you have 10 dogs and 12 cats or something.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 2:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I dont think you have too many pets, i have 4 dogs, 4 cats, 2 bunnies and a variety of foster dogs for the rescue I work for. I do think however that your boyfriend needs a good talking to , mistreating animals isnt funny and you shouldnt tolearate it from anyone. If he doesent shape up , I would consider giving him the boot.
    Mom2PunkRockers

Answer by Mom2PunkRockers at 5:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• YEAH I KNOW... HE JUST DOESNT GET THE FACT THAT I LOVE MY BABIES LOL I DONT TELL HIM ANYTHIN ABOUT HIS CARS!
    ALEENAzMOMMY09

Answer by ALEENAzMOMMY09 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Okay so like everyone else, u do not have that many. I on the other hand do and I'm just as much an animal lover. 8 cats, 2 huskys, 4 ferrets, 4 parrakets, 1 Conure Parrot and a fish tank. (crazy huh?)
    Mistreating should not be tolerated. It might be you next time.....
    catlady08

Answer by catlady08 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009