need help picking a jogging stroller..its confusing me lol

Okay never thought about jogging strollers before but now I seriously want to get into joggin and exercising with my son on a daily bases...which is the best stroller for jogging at an affordable cost? I would like to spend under $150! Thanks ladies.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• LOL...aren't you tired enough. Don't know anything about jogging strollers, sorry. But I do know "Walk away the pounds" is awesome and my kids love it too. :) Sorry for butting in. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol I AM I AM you are so right. This is the me thing though...I want to get out and start working out again for myself even though I do not need it....I loved to just get out the stress through exercising..cant with the baby anymore. We walk all the time but it's so boring for us. Ok na night susie! lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I got the Babytrend Expedition from BabysRUS and I LOVE it. I get compliments on it everywhere I go, people think it's $700 but it was $150!! I know at least 3 other moms who got it and love it too.
    LeoneLover13

Answer by LeoneLover13 at 5:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have the Jeep Jogging Stroller. It's awesome! It has built-in speakers for your iPod ...

For some reason, I can't find it at the BRU website or Buy Buy Baby. Not sure why, I got it about a year ago from BRU and I believe they still sell them. I was trying to get a price for you ... hm ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I shopped forever for a stroller at an affordable price. They are out there if you look hard. Try second- hand stores and even ebay for a used one, sometimes you get lucky. I would suggest a stroller with a fixed front wheel if you ever plan on going off road, they are much easier to get over logs etc than the movable wheel. Also take a look at the way the stroller opens if you can find one with the manual clips to open the unit get that one. I know some have the automatic springs end up breaking becuase the cheap plastic they use to make the end caps. I ended up making a stationary piece with a "c" clamp and some wing nuts. As far as the moveable handle, cup holders, shocks etc goes it is all a matter of preference, and in the end don't matter all that much. Try instep.com they have the auto clips but they are easy to stabilize if you are a little handy or just using the stroller more delicately than I do.
    sarahgagnon

Answer by sarahgagnon at 12:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• This is the one that I got. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3420745 I just bought it less than a month and a half ago and I absolutely love it. The wheel can be fixed for jogging, or released for walking/turning. My son loves the little play wheel and it's a really smooth ride. The only thing that I don't like is that it's a little bulky when folded so it's hard to get into my trunk.  It was pretty easy to put together, too.

kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2009