Why did you?

For those who had an affair and it turned into a relationship, what made you have the affair knowingly that he had a family? Why would you think he might not do the same to you some day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Haha, no one wants to nibble on this hook:)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wonder this very thing about the little whore who got involved with my brother-in-law, and got pregnant while telling him she was on birth control! If it wasn't for her tricking him into two kids, I think he would have gone back to his wife when he had the chance (and she was going to take him back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I never had an affair but my hubbie to be was with his baby mama when we met, and soon after he broke up with her. It was five yrs of him trying to fall in love with her for his son's sake but it never happened, I am a naturally jelouse person as is he but i cant stand when theres other women hitting on him, its terrible but i put myself in his exs shoes and I was her. She had everything for five yrs....and one day he got said enough is enough and they were done. I cant help but think there is some lil bitch out there who might think she can do it to me.

I dunno if that really has alot to do with ur question but ya thats my story.
    P.S when i met hubbie to be I had no idea he was with her or even had a child.
    Ashleycash

Answer by Ashleycash at 10:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2009