What is a good song?

I am in a ballet class and I have to make up my own dance at least two minutes long but I am stumped on a song! Any and all suggestions would be great, there is no specific type seriously it doesn't seem like it but you can put a ballet to anything.

JessicasFirst

Asked by JessicasFirst at 8:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hip hop and opera, make your own remix
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• How about Dying Light by Conjure One.  It is on my profile playlist if you want to listen to it.  It has some strong middle eastern influences and a good beat but you'll have to edit it a bit because it is longer than 2 mins.  Let me know what you think and good luck!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• How about "Apologize" by One Republic.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Jack Johnson's Upside Down is one of my favorites. It's on my home page if you want to hear it.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• This song "Angel" by Lucia Iman is sooo beautiful. I'm sort of obsessed with it right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqGvoS01qno
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2009